Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Hearts


I found a free crochet pattern for a 3D heart here, and have become a bit obsessed... they are so cute! Vic's Christmas party at Punky and Me inspired me to share (and you have to see her amazing fabric tree).




They are all I have managed to make for Christmas so far this year - I have tried lots of colours but the red ones definitely look the best. If you are going to try them each one uses about 9m of wool and I have been using a 4.5mm hook (and they take me about half an hour in front of tv).



They will be perking up some presents too, and after Christmas they might become bunting or a baby mobile... 


Also linking up with Creative Spaces as this is my first 'making' post for ages!



12 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous - and great as Chrissy decorations!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link to the pattern i feel i too may become obsessed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all together. Would be cute for valentines day too:) Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love those! I will definity have to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! They are great for Christmas and would be wonderful as a Valentines garland as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and very different. Makes me wish I could crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, they're so cute & squishy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Handmade ornaments are just the best! Fab job Greta :) Thanks for the link to the pattern. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. could you to a youtube tutorial? I am trying to make my fiance one for valentines day and can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so with you Alana .
      I had to stop trying till I had a new day.
      Drove me silly, I hate not being able to figuring things out and
      That pattern made no since to me! Grrrrr

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails